Product code: C10
Được phê chuẩn theo Công văn số 2067/BTC-QLBH ngày 16/02/2011 của Bộ Tài Chính
- A smart solution keeps you prudent with your presence and confidently have a plan for your future for the dream of relaxing at retirement.
- Cathay Advanced Whole Life with premium paying period of 10 or 20 years, you will immediately receive unsurpassed benefits that sometimes feel like they only exist in your imagination.
- Non-participating product.
- Death/ Total Permanent & Disability (TPD) Benefit:
||Death/ TPD Benefit
- Additional accidental death/TPD benefit:
- Cash Benefit:will pay a Cash Benefit at end of every 3 years.
|From 1st to 5th time
||5% of Sum Assured
|From 6th to 10th time
||8% of Sum Assured
|From 11th ~ over
||10% of Sum Assured
- Long Life Benefit:
PPP 10 years: 150% Sum Assured when the Insured attains 99- year-old.
PPP 20 years: 180% Sum Assured when the Insured attains 99- year-old.
- Interest Feedback:
It will be calculated at the end of every policy year during premium paying period.
Method: (Ut + Ut-1) ÷ 2 × (ADR - IR).
Ut: Cash Value at the end of year t.
ADR: 12 month Average Declared Interest Rate.
IR: Insurance Interest Rate.
Rules of Purchase
- Insurance Term:
Until LA attains 99 year-old.
- Premium Paying Period:
10, 20 years.
- Insurance rate:
- Age Limit:
- Age (LA) of entry:
Maximum: (65-premium paying period).
- Age of PO: Minimum:18.
- Payment Mode:
Monthly, quarterly, semi-yearly, yearly.
- Premium Limitation:
Minimum: 300.000 VND for each premium payment (included basic plan and riders).
- Sum Assured Limitation:
- Minimum: 10 million VND.
- Maximum: 800 million (age=15).
- Substandard policy:
- Long-term (increase premium for whole premium paying period).
- Short-term (reduce Sum Assured within 1-5 first years).
- Rider: All.
- When the death/TPD benefit or Additional accidental death/TPD benefit or long life benefit are paid, the policy will be terminated.
- While choosing monthly payment method, customers have to pay 2 month premiums for the first time.
- Insurable occupation class: 1~3.
(*)t: policy year.
(**) SA: Sum Assured.
Content of this page is only for product introduction. For more details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the policy.